When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone info?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

joseywales

Finally riding a big boys bike
bikes 008.jpg
bikes 010.jpg
I'm new to the forum and looking for some info on my firestone bike.Thanks

Last edited:
Looks like whats left of a '37 Firestone Fleetwood. Still a pretty desirable piece. What are your intentions-keep, sell? V/r Shawn

Oh no. Another Huffman?? Hmm..No barn find Speedlines yet this year huh? Hmmm....

It's a great bike that you found. Just kicking a little sand at some of the guys as in inside joke we have going on here. No offense to the you or your find. Glad it was rescued. Now, RIDE IT!

They make really sweet riders and are preferred by REAL bike folks over Schwinns by a margin of 10 to 1! Just trying to make Scott happy :cool: As I said in the PM there are some parts that will set you back a few coins--tank about $500, stem $300-400, crows beak chainguard $400-500. With some patience and persistence you should be able to get it together though. V/r Shawn

Oh no. Another Huffman?? Hmm..No barn find Speedlines yet this year huh? Hmmm....

It's a great bike that you found. Just kicking a little sand at some of the guys as in inside joke we have going on here. No offense to the you or your find. Glad it was rescued. Now, RIDE IT!

sorry Chris, no Speedlines, seems there were only so many people stupid enough to buy them back then. if only they were produced today, many more idiots nowadays...:rolleyes:

sorry Chris, no Speedlines, seems there were only so many people stupid enough to buy them back then. if only they were produced today, many more idiots nowadays...:rolleyes:

Metallica said it best. "Ride the Lightning" ... bolt.

Not ride the Huffy? HAHA!! I think that was K-Marts slogan i beleive?

Metallica said it best. "Ride the Lightning" ... bolt.

Not ride the Huffy? HAHA!! I think that was K-Marts slogan i beleive?

what do they both have in common? both dogs with a lightning bolt on the side!
IMG_0174SlicksAirflow1_zps07e6a2fb-1.jpg

2433118-pictures_bolt_3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back