When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone silver cruiser info needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim sciano

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone have any info on this Firestone silver cruiser? From what I found, it seems that they were made by huffy. But, looking at mine, I noticed the chainguard and sprocket seem to look different than the huffy models. I know the seat is incorrect but other than that it seems pretty original. The rust actually scratched off, so I think with a ton of elbow grease, this thing will look pretty good. The guy I bought it from thought it was from 58-61ish. Any additional info is appreciated.
57342488-8365-40CB-A04B-96002F87CA8F.jpeg

9DE43874-0775-4DCC-B78D-E65F8FED5009.jpeg

DA854955-7B76-4EA6-9AE0-8A2D4B24E67A.jpeg

9DE43874-0775-4DCC-B78D-E65F8FED5009.jpeg

Made by Snyder, biggest tell is the 'SE' in a circle. You're about dead on with the year, most chrome frame middleweights show up around '61. I have a near identical bike myself! Firestones were made by Monark from the early '50s until they were bought out bu Huffy in late '57. Snyder builts are seen in a '59 ad, and by '63 or so, AMF and Huffy were building them, in the "Firestone 500" era.

Back