When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone super chief

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Any info out there om this little trike? I assume 1930s with the deco styling. Any source for the front tire?

00T0T_9HgVEyDnmur_1200x900.jpg
00J0J_lnVqSQwPchm_1200x900.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

This is actually a Colson tricycle badged for Firestone dealerships. I'm guessing around 1940s to about 1950. If that is the original seat it would more likely be earlier in the 1940s (possibly earlier)? Colson produced this same style tricycle over several years (not sure when they were first produced) making it hard to pinpoint an exact year unless you had color catalogs to match up the paint scheme. Looks like this is one of the larger models taking either a 16x1.75 or 20x1.75 semi-pneumatic front tire. You could check here on the CABE to see if anyone has a NOS tire in your size. Ebay is another source but some sellers are getting a bit unreasonable in their pricing on the larger size tires IMHO. Hope this helps a bit.

Dave

Last edited:
Back