When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Super Cruiser, 100% Original...early 1950's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I've had this bike for quite a number and years and it's time to let her go. It's all there, right down to the dried out Firestone whitewalls. It's in pretty remarkable condition considering its age. This one came from the original owners basement where it sat for a very long time. Hence the condition of the paint.
Ans before anyone asks...it MUST be picked up here on Long Island. NO SHIPPING...and No Parting Out. It's hard to find one with everything intact and I will not desecrate it.
Let me know if you're interested! I'm asking $475...

fred
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG
IMG_0193.JPG
IMG_0194.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG

Hello, is this bicycle still available and sorry to hear about your wrist. I know you said no shipping but is there a way to get a friend or neighbor to help with getting it to a fedex or ups. Perhaps a Bicycle store may help out with the shipping. This is a bike that would be for my personal use. I have been looking at many vintage bikes but I really like this style the best. Let me know.

Back