When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

firestone super cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Henryford2, Give Active Cycle & Fitness in Appleton, Wisconsin a call if you're after a tank. (920) 202-3034 They've got a skeleton of one that sure looks the same as in these pics. Maybe they sell it to you as it's just been a display item for months now.

Please forgive me I was mistaken that this was the same bike as the one pictured above. It is however a neat bike with tank intact and in solid condition. This partial bike is at Active Bike & Fitness in Appleton, Wisconsin. Give them a call and ask for Mark to make an offer. He's the shop owner. They'll have a box around to pack it in and ship if you work out a deal.
FS1.png
FS2.png
FS3.png
Had a few minutes this morning so I swung by and quick took these pics of it. Phone number is in a post above this one. Hope this helps someone out :)

Last edited:
Back