When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
E

ejreed

Hello, I just bought a Firestone Tandem. This is the first old bike I have owned. Can anyone steer me in the right direction, to find out how old it is, available parts,etc. I have no idea where to start. Thanks.

A good start is to post pictures for us, even give the serial #, you'll generally find the serial number beneath the crank, on one of the dropouts or sometimes along the down tube.

Firestone, Goodyear, Western Auto, and dept. stores all bought bikes from various suppliers. So a Firestone could've been made by five or six different companies! I'll go out on a limb and suggest a tandem would likely be made by Huffy for Firestone in the 60s. But pics are the proof!

Adam, I have a question......if Huffy built this Firestone tandem would it still carry a Huffy serial#? If I remember right all Huffy #s started with H. If that is so then even without pics we could know by the serial # I think.

Adam, I have a question......if Huffy built this Firestone tandem would it still carry a Huffy serial#? If I remember right all Huffy #s started with H. If that is so then even without pics we could know by the serial # I think.

Ah, I think H is second, so 8H00000 would be 1958, or possibly 68. They didn't always use that system though.

Does it look like this?

FB_IMG_1527968158086.jpg

Back