When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gully

I live for the CABE
Was thinking of picking this up as mainly yard art but it has a truss fork and spring seat and was wondering what the value might be and if it's worth cleaning up a bit to display along with my other bikes. I don't know much about trikes so any input is welcome.

This is actually a Colson tricycle badged for Firestone, and appears to date to around 1950 give or take a year or two. If it were me, I'd want to clean it up rather than leave it out in the elements to deteriorate further - hate to see nice vintage trikes just rusting away. In its present condition I wouldn't pay more than $50 for it. Nice circa 1950 Colsons seem to come up for sale fairly regularly, though at a higher price.

Dave

Last edited:
This is actually a Colson tricycle badged for Firestone, and appears to date to around 1950 give or take a year or two. If it were me, I'd want to clean it up rather than leave it out in the elements to deteriorate further - hate to see nice vintage trikes just rusting away. In its present condition I wouldn't pay more than $50 for it. Nice circa 1950 Colsons seem to come up for sale fairly regularly, though at a higher price.

Dave
Thanks Dave! Good to know!

Back