When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone twin flex

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That seems high for whats there.
Brady Clark sold just a frame and fork on Ebay recently for a $1,000. Also add-up what the the guy who blew out every little piece got, over a $1,000. The last frame and fork I sold I got $800, that was a couple years ago. A lot of value there compared to $$ the cathedral stems are worth now.
Plus he has the correct seat which is kind of scarce (minus the crash tabs on the side) and some bars with Coke bottle grips. If I am not mistaken that seat is also correct for the CWC 39 Zep and a few other good bikes.

Last edited:
Brady Clark sold just a frame and fork on Ebay recently for a $1,000. Also add-up what the the guy who blew out every little piece got, over a $1,000. The last frame and fork I sold I got $800, that was a couple years ago. A lot of value there compared to $$ the cathedral stems are worth now.
Plus he has the correct seat which is kind of scarce (minus the crash tabs on the side) and some bars with Coke bottle grips. If I am not mistaken that seat is also correct for the CWC 39 Zep and a few other good bikes.
I guess it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
What are cathedral stems worth these days?

But those are parts. How long would it be down waiting to get the rest together. How many people can stash this until a complete bike can be assembled? ( I think I know a few)
This can be a rider as is with a minimum of time and money. My opinion Original poster seems to be thinking about options.

But those are parts. How long would it be down waiting to get the rest together. How many people can stash this until a complete bike can be assembled? ( I think I know a few)
This can be a rider as is with a minimum of time and money. My opinion Original poster seems to be thinking about options.
BINGO ! I personally would OA bath it & if it's left with little left I would at least take it to bare metal & a satin / semi gloss clear or paint it up to look patina'd with some red primer & maybe a baby blue or somethin' close to a traditional color of 1 originally. Yes it's missing expensive parts (according to the gurus) so OA bath will let any potential buyers know what's under the crust ( OP take good clean clear pics if you do this ; before after) and even if it's an $800 frame then Boom buyer has the option(s .... Sorry my .02 cents as I know Nothin' BUT I love the way the rear end Springer? Is made to a loop tail

Unless I were already sitting on the money parts I wouldn't do a resto on this unless money is not a consideration. The correct tank, guard, fenders, rack and reflector can be had but are going to cost $$$. Add the cost of chrome, cad, paint, a seat restoration and new/refurbished soft parts and I can see an easy $2500 if you did paint yourself--$3500+ if you send it out for a pro job. V/r Shawn

Back