When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First annual bike show and swap meet at Ace Speedway in North Carolina on October 21st!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

96litespeed

'Lil Knee Scuffer
First annual bicycle swap meet and show at the famous Ace Speedway in Altamahaw NC on Saturday, October 21st! $10.00 per seller to set up. Starts at 9:00 AM and it will be finishing up at 3:00 PM. We will setting up in the infield of the track. Plenty of space. Bring your own table if you need one. No cost for those showing their vintage bike. Those in attendance that are selling or showing will be able to ride your vintage bicycle around the famous 4/10 oval! Unlimited rides throughout the entire day. Bike show will have awards for the top 10. This is a bicycle show. Mini bikes are welcome but no motors to be started during the event. Plenty of parking for everyone. Concession booth is a possibility, looking to get an idea on how many are planning to attend. The track is about 2 hours from Charlotte, a little over an hour from Raleigh.
Track address is 3401 Altamahaw Race Track Road, Elon NC 27244
I know that this show is a little last minute, but we should have a great time riding around the track if nothing else!
7c9f4b8e9e7e411b7594c26e419663d1.jpg
6cb471612084af8d08696d3568734873.jpg
d211f81b02a63ce64200fb312a07cfca.jpg
aeabb5aa79e8c01c60a27a676794c2f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to get an idea on how many will be attending. I am in the process of securing concessions for the day of the show. The owners of the track have been kind enough to work with me and are trying to get an idea of what to buy. I hope a lot of you can attend! Thanks again!

I plan on bringing several to show, but nothing to sell. Bringing at least 1 friend and a couple of his bikes. How much I bring depends on if my truck sells. If it does, then I bring whatever fits in a VW bus (guessing 3, unless I find a decent bike rack). If not, then I'll bring probably 5 or 6 in the truck.

Anybody else planning to be there?! Looks like I will have my truck, so I plan to bring my Mead motobike, my Ordinary, a 39 Westfield, an original Swing Bike, a teens Mead, and a couple of others.

The weather for Saturday looks to be chamber of commerce perfect! I hope to see a lot of folks at the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back