When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First (prewar) bike..... Finally

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is a sweet looking ride! It looks great all dirty too! Nice work on the paint job. The whole package really came together. Did you notice a big difference when you switched to the 28" wheels?

That is a sweet looking ride! It looks great all dirty too! Nice work on the paint job. The whole package really came together. Did you notice a big difference when you switched to the 28" wheels?
Thanks again. I actually didn't notice a huge difference in the ride of the 28ers. Maybe if I switched out the front hub it would roll smoother. It's kinda just rigged to roll cause I think I needed a smaller axle to fit in the fork if I recall. But they sure look a million times better. I remember how excited I was with the paint when it was fresh and all the tape was pulled. My first ever 2 tone paint job and I was just thrilled. The poor thing just sits these days. I gotta fix the squeak but I have come to favor the 26" ballooners lately.

I'm looking forward to doing a two tone paint scheme on my C model when I get around to it; need to decide on and source parts first. The stencils are available which is cool but I haven't done a stencil layout before. I'm sure it will go fine but I get a little nervous about having things look straight and the same side to side. It's going to be a similar build to yours I think with a decent paint job, coaster brake and intended for all roads, and off roads. :)

Back