When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Schwinn and need help with info on it...thanks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Thanks

Your the man! Do you have a pic that you can post so I can see what it is supposed to look like. I told a friend take I would only keep it if it fits in with the rest of my bikes...1940 is perfect. I'd like to know a model if you know it too.

Thanks to bob cycle too, I just noticed that he added the year in the title.....thanks guys, I think I'll make it a keeper

Last edited:
If those tires are gum wall snakebellys Im guessing some of your BMX friends will be interested.
-Brian

Schwinn built swins are more valueable

than those
"made by Chicago Cycle Supply Company"

The bike was shipped today

It ran about $220 to breakdown and ship the bike and it should be here next Monday or Tuesday. Even with the shipping and other parts needed, I think I will still be ok. does anyone know what the price on a period correct rack should be? How about a tank?

It ran about $220 to breakdown and ship the bike and it should be here next Monday or Tuesday. Even with the shipping and other parts needed, I think I will still be ok. does anyone know what the price on a period correct rack should be? How about a tank?
Sending you a pm

Back