When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flaminia (Flaminio Carnielli Vittorio Veneto) Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

blpainte

On Training Wheels
I've recently inherited this bike - and I can't find out anything about this bike. I've looked on a bunch of different auctions sites, ebay, vintage bike sites and forums and nothing has come up. Any info about this bike at all would be greatly appreciated.

I know very little about bikes but I do know that this is an old bike and was purchased at an antique store. It still rides but it does need a little work on it - I am hesitant to try to 'fix' or alter any part of the bike before I know anything about it.

The bike has the name "Flaminia" on it. And also the words "Flaminio Carnielli Vittorio Veneto" - The bike seat has a little plate that says "Aurora" on it. Its an extremely beautiful blue bike with a front and back electric lights and cruiser handlebars.

If you would like to/need to see some more pictures I can happily send them to you via private message - just let me know - I've got tons of very detailed images of the bike.

IMG_0732.jpeg

IMG_0735.jpeg

IMG_0738.jpeg

IMG_0734.jpeg

IMG_0739.jpeg

IMG_0741.jpeg

IMG_0743.jpeg

IMG_0746.jpeg

IMG_0745.jpeg

Carnielli was behind Bottecchia, I have a '72 Professional. As for this marque I don't know, more knowledgeable members will be along soon no doubt. But for certain it's beautiful.

Back