When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fleet Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
$899 buy it now price for the frame, guard
And tank..

32DCA811-974B-4819-8C9A-90D413D7654A.jpeg

94C579ED-7BD3-4A91-A091-3107410F6CF0.jpeg

E565A937-5416-4598-A320-1E4BE0938F34.jpeg

AAD12802-6FF1-4708-B709-21AF4D1A4193.jpeg

This won’t last long

I think it is a fake, unless I'm mistaken they are two different bikes the Fleet and Stingray. I have never seen a reference, picture or even a mention of such a bike. Often typhoons and fleets are used to make bikes like stingrays, sometimes claimed to be real and the difference's are few if at all. I think someone applied a stingray decal to the fleet bike there is room to do so on a fleet chainguard. Still a cool bike but not what it claims to be. IMO

I think they were trying to go for the slimmed down race car feel lightweight (haha). I believe some of the crates with springers were quite heavy but cool as hell. A bike not a stingray made to be like one with high rise handlebars and banana seat often referred to as a "pig" bike not sure why.

I liked the Fleet because of the tank. Definitely not a StingRay, but they make a nice Custom rider.
I have 20", 24" and 26" ones - all similarly modified

Need another handlebar like the ones on the 20 & 24 for the 26" one. I'll find one eventually.
Nice riding bikes! These are all original paint bikes, though the reverse paint guard was replaced with a nicer one on the 26"
REC

Last edited:
I'm all over those, I do not like those schwinn handlebars from 66/67 but I have a set because you never know. Awesome bikes
Thanks, it isn't that I dislike the pullback bars - all of these are earlier models and I like the older style bar better - I need to spend some time and find another one in really nice condition. Maybe soon
Thanks for looking and for you comments.
REC

Back