When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fleetwood Locking Fork ?

-
I agree with others fork is Schwinn. Huffman did not use a locking fork. Is the serial just numbers or is there a letter(s) as well? What about letter/number underneath main serial number? Pic of serial? V/r Shawn
OK, it's H19305. I've restored the bike, still would like to have the correct tank & fork.

CIMG8695.JPG

CIMG8696.JPG

CIMG8697.JPG

CIMG6700.JPG

Nice score at $90 Thad; thank you for posting the photo of the serial number on the bottom bracket. The XX numbers mentioned earlier did not make any sense. Shawn's 1937 is spot on. I believe I have the correct fork if you need one but I need to check when I am back in New Mexico.

Nice score at $90 Thad; thank you for posting the photo of the serial number on the bottom bracket. The XX numbers mentioned earlier did not make any sense. Shawn's 1937 is spot on. I believe I have the correct fork if you need one but I need to check when I am back in New Mexico.
Thanks for the note. I am interested in the fork. Please let me know . Also interested in the other original parts needed for this bike. Thad

Back