When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fleetwood supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
old crusty fleetwood, I love the look of these frames. I was going to leave this one as found for awhile, maybe get it up and rolling. but then a little oil, just to free up some parts, ok a spot here and there. looks like it was opalescent maroon, might still be a little color here and there. the bikes rusty, but seems really solid

20220709_195126.jpg

20220709_194921.jpg

20220711_163538.jpg

20220711_163146.jpg

20220711_163232.jpg

Other than the missing guard, drop stand, reflector, and correct light a complete, legit bike and a killer score if $1500 was the number. Being Firestone badged I would assume these came with Firestone tires (black wall) which is what I have for mine. Just haven’t put them on yet.

yea it's missing a couple high end parts. that was the number and I thought it was a deal too, he even thru in a freebie bike. the bike looks like it sat neglected for the last 50 plus years. I was trying to show there might be a little color, paint under all that rust

Back