When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flexiracer in NY never seen one of these

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OMG! That things amazing! Picture it. I’m face first, hangin’ on, big gut pushing my hindquarters up, legs bent and my toes curled gripping my flip flops from falling off! Screaming down the streets biggest hill that leads to the beer distributor! Wind in my hair (only one hair) and my bulging glaucoma glazed eyes tearing with joy! People will see my huge bumper sized teeth smiling and my cheeks flap wildly as I hit Mach 1 ! The tiny tires made for a kid begin to smoke... then wobble ... then suddenly burst into flames! I jam that handle to the right and skid sideways into the beer distributor parking lot, stopped only suddenly by the curb! I instantly let go and roll with the inertia into the distributor yelling something like an old Indian chant... until I finally slow and stop at the counter. Still belly down and face forward, missing the left foot flip flop, I casually ask, “Ya got any limes for the Coronas yet?”

Back