When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Flightliner Parts Complete Wheelset

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mtnbikeman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi I just got these two Flightliners and the ladies bike is in better shape they are almost complete but need a couple of parts to make them fully original. the ladies bike needs a new rear wheel with a Bendix hub and a drop center rim (although it does not look like a true drop center can someone tell me what the rims are called on these bikes) I took a pic of the mens to match it. And it needs proper tail lights. The mens bike seems complete.

IMG_7643.JPG

IMG_7645.JPG

IMG_7646.JPG

IMG_7644.JPG

it's a drop center rim.just narrower for a 175 tire..how good condition are you looking for

Chrome would be nice but I am a bike mechanic so a little elbow grease never hurt. But after I posted I realised I need both front and rear. Do you have anything.

Anything anyone?
This is the best set I have available. The front hub may need to be replaced; it's a fairly common problem with these. The brake arm is stamped 'Bendix made in USA' . I have another coaster arm with the RB2 stamp some where in my garage.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I think I have a set that are nice, but I am out of town until Monday. I will look as soon as I get back and let you know.

Here is the set that I have. They are currently on a Murray Meteor Flite. Not perfect, but with a little clean up they should be very presentable. The bad news is the cheapest shipping I have found to BC is $60 USD and that doesn't include what I want for the wheels.
MVC-045S.JPG
MVC-046S.JPG
MVC-047S.JPG

Back