When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flightliner Time...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@dasberger

Could you detail how you wired your headlights. I have three Flightliners each of which needs to have the headlights working. All three have the switch and parts for the lamps; otherwise battery trays, etc are either missing or beyond repair.

Thanks,
Ed

View attachment 1329947
Hey Ed-

These are new lights not the original rewired. My original contacts and battery holder were so far gone I opted to get new repop. Also wanted LEDs and the lighter battery pack. Assuming your contacts are in better shape you could just wire in a new battery pack.

If you went to a AA battery holder you could do LED bulbs

It's a fairly simple circuit and pic above shows basically what you would need to do. Instead of wire going to each bulb it would be soldered to either side of metal bridge between bulbs.

Send pics of your internals and I can try help you. If you want new lights altogether try @shawnatvintagespokes he makes the head and taillights. He could also probably work with what you have if you send it to him

Josh

Back