When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flo-Cycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TR6SC

I live for the CABE
How many of these are out there? Why do some people have more than one? Why did I let the last one slip out of my fingers?
Who is going to hook me up with a clean frame that I might massage into the liquid mercury zone? I don't need all the goodies, just a frame will do.

No. I just said these are good questions, and asked how many of this bikes are there.
You tell me. The last 26X went for around 7K. The frame only on the Flo brought 7 Hundie. The question isn't who will pay how much for what. The question is, how many are there out there?
Thanks again Cat for the forks. There aren't many of them out there!

It's a 2-year issue which had an outlet via a major retailer in Montgomery Wards (however a top $ model and therefore not as viable), but IMO many either broke or scrapped for WW2 as other fated SK's.
I wouldn't say rare, but very uncommon as an M137 upwards of a couple of dozen in existence.
As any model, when you start counting the more complete/correct flocycles, the number gets significantly lower in number.
I have one and have sold one.
I also have a 26x, and once again, they were made a couple of years in '39 and '40, but I believe MW dropped Duraliums by then and Monark preferential produced steel deluxe models, i.e. the 5-bar superframe.
I'd guess 12-16 known 26x's which I would classify as rare.
Chris

Back