When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flying Merkel Error

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Daniel Dahlquist

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dear All,

I made a mistake regarding my camelback Flying Merkel with the "Circle F" chainring. I have not yet posted photos of this bike to my website, dahlquistcycleworks. I will try to do so in the next few days. (I do have a double bar Flying Merkel on the website if you are interested). Sorry for the confusion. Thanks, Daniel

Dear All,

I made a mistake regarding my camelback Flying Merkel with the "Circle F" chainring. I have not yet posted photos of this bike to my website, dahlquistcycleworks. I will try to do so in the next few days. (I do have a double bar Flying Merkel on the website if you are interested). Sorry for the confusion. Thanks, Daniel

how about posting here:

or here:

how about posting here:

or here:

I don't think Daniel is trying to sell it. He wants to share it with the group. I look forward to seeing it Daniel. It'll will be nice if you posted others from your collection. Thank you.

Daniel, can you please post a link to your Merkel double bar; I cannot find that one your your website either. The drop downs in your menu are not working very well (at least with the browser I am using). Thanks again, I am excited to see these!

Dear All,

Hi Daniel,

I would still love to see pictures of your Flying Merkel. I still cannot find them on your website. I am going to send you a PM.

Kind thanks,
Brant

Back