When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flying Merkel

-
You expect people to believe a badged merkel is not a merkel.? When Harley turned to amf at one time that it wasn’t a Harley? tell that to the owners of them... it’s a joke. .. total ruse absolute joke.

You expect people to believe a badged merkel is not a merkel.? When Harley turned to amf at one time that it wasn’t a Harley? tell that to the owners of them... it’s a joke. .. total ruse absolute joke.
You seem a little slow on the uptake. It is not a Miami built Flying Merkel. It is a Westfield built Flying Merkel and the difference in collectability and value is tremendous!

Oh...Really ...possibly only to the few ..Seems to me the last badge like this brought 1200 bucks..seems pretty good collector value..

Oh...Really ...possibly only to the few ..Seems to me the last badge like this brought 1200 bucks..seems pretty good collector value..

Wrong again--that badge was a Miami badge--not a Westfield badge. I'm pretty sure this badge would be hard pressed to top $100.

Last edited:
I noticed this badge says Miami not westfield as the later badge.. i must be slow..lol...

Last edited:
Thank you, @Freqman1 .

As with many original Miami Cycle Co. badges issued by
Miami … and sold to Westfield for placement on Westfield-
issued bicycles … (whether originally Miami-Built … or
Westfield-Built) … the badges received screw-holes and a
kiss o' the grinder.

Last edited:
Back