When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Folding bike stand Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Once you work from a stand you will never want to be without one again
I agree. It's so much easier to do everything your bike requires, without flipping it over, sitting on the floor, whatever.

I've done motorized bikes on my pedro stand, too. It'll handle 70lbs or more without slipping.

The only complaint I have, is the top brace is aluminum. So magnetic trays don't stick.

A friend of mine GAVE me an almost new Feedback Pro Elite with tool tray. Wasn't really looking for a tripod style because of the floor space required to put it up, but it folds down nice and compact so it doesn't take up very much room when stored. I just set it up outside if I need the stand to work on a bike. A well made stand that's very sturdy, and I'm happy to have it. A $250 stand for free? I sure ain't gonna kick about that.
ffper3-1.jpg

3B39D66E-79F3-4BFA-BEDA-479CDCC1712D.jpeg
I have two Park Tool PCS-4. No issues with this stand. I have even used it to help support a Whizzer, while changing the front tire.

A friend of mine GAVE me an almost new Feedback Pro Elite with tool tray. Wasn't really looking for a tripod style because of the floor space required to put it up, but it folds down nice and compact so it doesn't take up very much room when stored. I just set it up outside if I need the stand to work on a bike. A well made stand that's very sturdy, and I'm happy to have it. A $250 stand for free? I sure ain't gonna kick about that.
View attachment 693348

Those are great stands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back