When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOLLIS...Updated Photos, Getting Ready To Sell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s my daughters car. Someone lost a roof rack off their car and in the dark she hit it. The oil pan, radiator, condenser, and bumper cover was punctured. She didn’t have the means to repair the damage so I am doing a repair I would rather not do. Engine and transmission came out to replace the oil sump. It’s been a month and the job is almost done.
Lucky she has you for a dad because she at least has a bike to ride while her car is getting fixed!:tearsofjoy: Take care, Shawn

It’s my daughters car. Someone lost a roof rack off their car and in the dark she hit it. The oil pan, radiator, condenser, and bumper cover was punctured. She didn’t have the means to repair the damage so I am doing a repair I would rather not do. Engine and transmission came out to replace the oil sump. It’s been a month and the job is almost done.

You're a good father! :)

Back