When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foothill Flyers Night Ride 5:00 Aug 18th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Fix that leak & dust off that rusty relic for the next Monrovia Foothill Flyers Ride evening ride, Aug 18th. The weather is heating up, so we're switching to evening rides for the summer. Meet up @~5:00pm at Library Park Old Town 321 South Myrtle. Plenty of coffee and snacks available at Coffee Bean, Starbucks and Merengue just down the street. Be ready to head out ~6:00pm for a leisurely ride around beautiful Monrovia at the foot of the gorgeous San Gabriel mountains. Then we stop at one of several bars or restaurants to get a bite to eat & cocktails. Hope to see you there! Don't forget your lights and locks!

01142016b-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

01142016a-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

20170715_193928_hdr-jpg.jpg

20180217_112605-jpg-jpg.jpg

20180616_184752-jpg.jpg

20180616_214817-jpg.jpg

This sounds awesome.
You coming out Eric?!?!?!? It's a miracle!!! First beer is on me:cool:

Who else is rolling with us?? I'm off this weekend, so I shouldn't be late...:rolleyes:. Thinking we might head East for a couple miles, the loop around back West and hit up Mt Lowe Brewery. They usually have a tasty food truck posted up there. Otherwise, there's an In & Out just a couple blocks away. You coming out @Vintage Paintworx ?? I know you've been waiting for the Mt Lowe ride for a while.

Back