When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foothill Flyers Night Ride 5:00 Saturday JULY 20th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh, dudes and dudettes! I'm SO frustrated I missed this ride... I planned on taking the 1976 Schwinn Twin tandem with the wife (she can only ride a tandem) but she got called away for a work emergency, and I needed to run down to look in on my 91 year old mum... so had to bow out unfortunately.

BUT, I did spend some time cleaning up the tandem and putting head and tail lights on it... and made the wife promise she would come on the very next ride, so I hope ya'll will tag me again before the next one? The Foothill Flyer rides are SO great... super nice people, a beautiful little town to cruise on bikes... plus beer or cocktails & grub on a beautiful summer night... it's my kinda party!

Please do another ride soon?

Oh dude... I will be in N. Cal for a funeral.. ;o( I really wanted to make the swap too... hopefully it will be a success and you'll do another at the end of summer? Have fun and thanks for letting me know!

Back