Foothill Flyers/Overtown Brewing Vintage Bicycle Swap/Show/Ride #2 March 15th 2020

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Just Jeff

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 2, 2019
Southern California
That's a bummer. I was looking forward to bringing my new acquisition to show off and see if I could get more info about it. Oh well, guess I'll ride the riverbed instead. At least I won"t spend too much money at the swap meet :grimacing:

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Since the show/swap was postponed I'm thinking of having a FF Ride in Monrovia tomorrow with whoever wants to roll. It's Sunday, so we'll make it a morning ride and meet up at Library Park at 10am. We can head East on the Royal Oaks Bicycle trail and catch the San Gabriel River Trial up into the canyon. The weather forecast shows Sunday as being pretty clear, but I advise to take the necessary precautions due to current events.

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Since the show/swap was postponed I'm thinking of having a FF Ride in Monrovia tomorrow with whoever wants to roll. It's Sunday, so we'll make it a morning ride and meet up at Library Park at 10am. We can head East on the Royal Oaks Bicycle trail and catch the San Gabriel River Trial up into the canyon. The weather forecast shows Sunday as being pretty clear, but I advise to take the necessary precautions due to current events.

Weather seems be clearing up and the blue sky is peeking through. I'll be at Library Park at 10:00 if anyone wants to join me...

20200315_081946.jpg

20200315_081956.jpg

20200308_080148.jpg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

BFGforme

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 28, 2016
Oceanside CA
Scrambled all week to get the fore brakes going on my BFG for this event, totally sucks! Woke up this morning to rain..... stupid rain and China..... Sorry Mike

This ad goes away when you register for an account!