When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foothill Flyers/Overtown Brewing Vintage Bicycle Swap/Show/Ride #2 March 15th 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A bit more reassurance that we're in for a great swap on Sunday!

One of my apps says no rain for Monrovia, but rain for us on Sunday....Then this one is just the opposite....
The first pic is right now.....

I'm just going to load up on Saturday, and do an on the spot weather report when I get up, to see what's out there.....

Well.....its with a heavy heart I'm announcing the Foothill Flyers swap and show has been postponed indefinitely. As much as I was looking forward to it, due to recent events and local restrictions it's the right thing to do. Stay tuned for any updates. Til then, keep it on two wheels. Mike
:coldsweat:

Last edited:
Well.....its with a heavy heart I'm announcing the Foothill Flyers swap and show has been postponed indefinitely. As much as I was looking forward to it, due to recent events and local restrictions it's the right thing to do. Stay tuned for any updates. Til then, keep it on two wheels. Mike
:coldsweat:

View attachment 1155348
Well, that says it all........I'm headed to my Bunker now.........

Back