When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foothill Flyers/Overtown Brewing Vintage Bicycle Swap/Show/Ride Saturday April 9th 2022

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That Columbia is strictly yard art. The whole bike is seized. It won't steer, won't roll, the pitting on the stem looks like craters on the moon. It's pretty bad. Has the original tires still on it. I'm guessing the daughter grew up and moved out and the parents left the bike outside all those years after she moved. I've never seen a bike that rough before.

Looking forward to this event! Steve and I were just there going over the last details with the guys from Overtown. Stay tuned for more info. See you there ...

Last edited:
I have a killer prewar Hawthorne double bar CHEEEAAPP $450 and it's a RIDER! Fully serviced. Ready to go. Needs grips. That's it.

A pair of schwinn, yes schwinn middle weights. $600 for the pair. One is a coppertone Typhoon, the other is a campus green Hollywood. Both fully serviced and RIDERS as well

And lastly, a prewar Westfield single bar. It's almost a rider. $750.

Bringing a few parts also. So bring cash. I need gas money to get home and the space when I get back.

I have a killer prewar Hawthorne double bar CHEEEAAPP $450 and it's a RIDER! Fully serviced. Ready to go. Needs grips. That's it.

A pair of schwinn, yes schwinn middle weights. $600 for the pair. One is a coppertone Typhoon, the other is a campus green Hollywood. Both fully serviced and RIDERS as well

And lastly, a prewar Westfield single bar. It's almost a rider. $750.

Bringing a few parts also. So bring cash. I need gas money to get home and the space when I get back.
Post pics!!!

Back