Foothill Flyers/Overtown Brewing Vintage Bicycle Swap/Show/Ride

This ad disappears when logged in

Balloonatic

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2011
Altadena, CA
Wow! I thought everyone knew about Tri-tip??!! It's the BEST... man! Ya'll are going to have SO much fun.. I'm so bummed I can't make it, I have to be in N. Cal for a funeral. ;o(

PLEASE do it one more time before summer is over, or maybe early fall? I have some really nice complete bikes and a bunch-o-good parts to bring out.

When my little coffee house is open in Altadena I hope to host a FF swap/show/ride too.

Have fun, y'all and post lotsa pix?!

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
So I'm thinking we should get a headcount of those who plan on setting up to sell at the swap. That way we can figure out how many spaces we need & whether we need to accommodate for any overflow since the parking lot isn't all that big. Please post here if you are going to need a spot. Trying to keep them around 10x10 for now. Thanks!

Last edited:

rustjunkie

Staff member
Jul 11, 2012
Monrovia, CA 91016
www.rustjunkies.com
So I'm thinking we should get a headcount of those who plan on setting up to sell at the swap. That way we can get figure out how many spaces we need & whether we need to accommodate for any overflow since the parking lot isn't all that big. Please post here if you are going to need a spot. Trying to keep them around 10x10 for now. Thanks!
don’t have enuf for a full space but might be able to fill a small table

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture