When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foothill Flyers/Overtown Brewing Vintage Bicycle Swap/Show/Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
For those who may have concerns about the safety of your beloved bikes, have no worries. We will have a bike corral set up specifically for the show. They will be inside a safely penned area where they can be seen...but not touched. In case we have more bikes than anticipated, we do have an overflow area that is secure as well. When we take off for a short ride around town, the entrance to the parking lot out back where the swap will be held will be locked so there is only one way in or out of the property. Here are a couple pics I had saved of the bike show area, but I'll post better pics this evening.
1565053090964 (1).png

IMG_20190816_091254_01.jpg

The entrance to the lot is a bit tight, so we'll have to temporarily park in the alley behind the brewery, unload, then park on Maple or other adjacent streets.

Pics of the parking lot accessible through the alley behind the brewery. Drive up, park in the alley and unload quickly as we don't want to block it.
20190817_102940.jpg

20190817_102928.jpg

I believe most spots are already spoken for in the lot, so if you haven't reserved one yet, please set up in the overflow parking spots across the alley.
20190817_103015.jpg

20190817_102959.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be a great event, sorry I won't be able to make it! Pretty bummed, but life goes on! Everyone make sure to take lots of pictures and suke some suds for me!!! Cheers....

Back