When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For all the Cruiser 5 Lovers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No it comes with actual springer for $750

Well maybe they should post a pic of the springer for that price!!!! LOL

I did see the one pic of what looked like a spring fork in the box? But for $750, they should post more pics of the actual fork.

I guess if that one is worth $750 and it is USED, then my NOS fork should be worth $1000

I have one in the box I'll sell for half that price but don't really want to deal the OfferUp people!
1661727208245.png

Last edited:
So the Cruiser 5 is wider at the brake mount than a ballon bike? Or is it only wider at the rear axle mount/rear drop outs?

Crappy pics but, 67 CT, 62 Wasp, 82 Cruiser and a 74 HD. (2 Balloon, a cruiser and a mw).
The cruiser seat stays are as wide as a balloon the same distance from the seat post. The brake bridge is closer to the seat post on the cruiser. Cruiser doesn't have "X" stamped chainstays, also the kickstand mount appears to be 1/4 back on the cruiser.

Last edited:
Crappy pics but, 67 CT, 62 Wasp, 82 Cruiser and a 74 HD. (2 Balloon, a cruiser and a mw).
The cruiser seat stays are as wide as a balloon the same distance from the seat post. The brake bridge is closer to the seat post on the cruiser. Cruiser doesn't have "X" stamped chainstays, also the kickstand mount appears to be 1/4 back on the cruiser.

View attachment 1687645View attachment 1687657

View attachment 1687656
I dont remember where i had heard the cruiser wasnt as wide as a 1950s balloon bike, but thanks you for setting me straight. Im not too familiar with balloon bikes but did they make a balloon bike with rear bridge like the one on cruiser frame? Is the rear bridge on HD and cruiser the same distance from seat post?

Back