When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For One of the Ladies in Your Life

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$40
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Fine set of ladies Persons Majestic pedals with great patina. I believe these pedals are completely original. Script completely legible on one end cap, only partially legible on the other. Shafts are straight and spin freely. Blocks on all four sides in very good condition (couple of little chinks on a couple corners). These have been cleaned and serviced, and are ready to ride, $40 shipped in the lower 48.

Nice set of Higgins ladies pedals. These have not been cleaned. One end cap shows more patina than the other. Rider wear on blocks, but nice legible script on most sides, script worn on a couple of sides. If these shafts aren't straight, they're pretty darn close. Spin freely. $40 shipped in the lower 48. SOLD

PM me to order. Personal check or money order. Sorry no paypal.

IMG_4323.JPG
IMG_4326.JPG
IMG_4329.JPG

Last edited:
Ladies Persons Majestic pedals still available. These are really nice pedals lovingly rejuvenated by me. Higgins pedals are sold.

Last edited:
Back