When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold FOR SALE 1939 Colson Ballooner

-

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I picked this 1939 (hub dated) Packard badged ladies balloon tire model at an estate sale a couple of years back, removed the light and pointed Elgin grips (as I needed them), but otherwise is exactly how this original came to my possession from the family.
In addition, I have added a snap tank after painting it with Sherman Williams auto grade ivory paint (not the best match, but okay).
Outstanding wheelset and saddle, very nice original paint with the Colson dropstand and turkey wing guard...she never had a rack.
Goodyear G3 Airwalls rideable IMO.
Offered at 425 shipped, West Coat a pinch more, Paypal as friends or buyer ad 3%.
Chris
DSCN2956.JPG
DSCN2957.JPG
DSCN2958.JPG
DSCN2961.JPG
DSCN2962.JPG
DSCN2963.JPG
DSCN2964.JPG
DSCN2965.JPG
DSCN2969.JPG

I would want that much for mine and it's covered in house paint, good deal!
ccce6ac14c7c1a76a8804c1f738a3fb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres how I estimate the parts:

Colson stand/clip 80
Fenders (no skirtguard holes) 80
Wheels 120
OP turkey wing guard 100
Packard badge 75
Awesome condition Troxel saddle 85
G3 Goodyear Airwall tires 50.
Chain 40
Great chrome cranks 60
Tank 50
Knuckle stem and Torrington bars 35
Frame and Fork?
Total = nearly 700.00

Again, I'm asking 425.00 Shipped.
Chris

400 Shipped Paypal as friend, or she'll get blown up...need to clear space in the basement before we list our house for sale.
Chris

Does anyone buy girls bikes anymore???
I would consider selling parts, I've waited long enough for an entire sale, lmk if you need something.
Chris

Back