When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: 1939 Shelby Traveler (Frame, forks, rain guards, chain guard) (reduced)

-

panic29505

'Lil Knee Scuffer
For sale: I believe it's a 1939 Shelby Traveler mens bike (that's what it was advertised as when I bought it and when researching for this listing). I bought it 4-5 years ago to complete my first project and never got around to it and just want to try and get my money back out of it. It's just been sitting in my garage. To this novice, the frame, forks, chain guard, and rain guards look right as rain. I believe it to be the original paint and it's in good shape except for the chrome/reflective sections (2) and the chrome on the front forks is flaking off but not bad to be 80 years old). I tried to get a good picture of the serial number but I couldn't because of slight scratches/rubs. Asking $375.

I don't want to piece it out and would prefer to sell it as a package.

I'm glad to provide any additional information or pics.

Thanks,

Kevin
[email protected]

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg