When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1941 Big Tank Dayton Huffman Top Flight

-

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Regretably selling my boys big tank who I purchased from a notable Huffman collector many years ago.
I purchased this bike with a clearly repainted rear rack which I have replaced with an original paint rack, but other than that that, its all I've done to this original paint bicycle. The pinstriping was professionally redone on the fenders and the frame darts I was told and nothing else, but I question if perhaps the top bar paint was also redone, if it was, it's very very hard to tell....it's inconclusive.
Original Persons leather saddle, W light, Royal Chain whitewall tires, and the Torrington pedals (not pictured but included).
4200.00 plus shipping with bikeflights and 2 boxes most likely the tank will prevent wheels going in the same box.
Paypal friendly or cash or money order accepted, pickup welcome.
Questions, please ask.
Thanks, Chris

20180724_135446_Film2.jpg

20180724_135434_Film2.jpg

20180724_135417_Film2.jpg

20180724_135401_Film2.jpg

20180724_135341_Film2.jpg

Last edited:
In case you're been on vacation bump...
There really aren't many chances in life to own a big tank and they're pretty much all in collections now, so you're going to have to bring the big boy wallet, cuz that's how I got it in my collection.
Thanks for the likes guys!
Chris

In case you're been on vacation bump...
There really aren't many chances in life to own a big tank and they're pretty much all in collections now, so you're going to have to bring the big boy wallet, cuz that's how I got it in my collection.
Thanks for the likes guys!
Chris
Funny thing about collections, every bodies kids are going to break them up eventually

Back