When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For Sale: 1966 Schwinn Panther in Coppertone. Excellent Original Condition. New Tires.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$425.00
Zipcode

Knez68cougar

'Lil Knee Scuffer
1966 Schwinn Panther in Coppertone. Excellent original condition. One owner. Not perfect, but pretty clean. New white wall brick tread tires. Front of frame at steering post was touched up many years ago using OEM Schwinn touch-up paint. White paint on tank also resprayed and masked around Schwinn logo. There are some small rust spots on the rims. Headlight was replaced with the same type, but of a later year. The original did not have the side marker lights. Bike is located near Atlanta, GA. Ask any questions. I'll give honest answers. Additional pictures are available upon request. Buyer to arrange shipping.

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2414.JPG

Seems like the bike was well cared for. I'd like to offer you $475.

Can I pick it up?

Edit - I assumed it was a 2 speed. Did I get that wrong?

Last edited:
This is a 26" single speed bicycle with a coaster brake. It is available for pick-up and I am considering offers. The pictures showing black wall tires are older, before I cleaned it up and installed the white wall brick treads. The speedometer and mud flap are non-Schwinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back