When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 1968 Schwinn Mini Twinn Ramshorn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
For sale- 1968 Schwinn Mini Twinn tandem. Original bike with added Wald Ramshorn handlebars. Needs a good cleaning, but I think will detail out VERY NICE. The chrome appears to be very nice and no touchups. 2 speed yellow band kick back hub. This bike was purchased from the original owners and they stated they bought the bike new from a bicycle shop in Missouri and had the Wald Ramshorn handlebars added at that time. The seats are soft, but have darkened with age from the sun. The front tire was replaced at one time or another, and the front brake have modern pads on them. $1750 delivered FREE to Memory Lane with deposit. Only cavaet here is I am leaving early Tuesday morning, April 24 2012.

CPq2o-1.jpg

MRD98-1.jpg

IRwYe-1.jpg

a3aiV-1.jpg

iJDOB-1.jpg

16PgP-1.jpg

9wHRb-1.jpg

uzMgW-1.jpg

DgTk9-1.jpg

9e5MM-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sold! Sold! Sold!

Hey Scott,

Nice site. I signed up a while back. I will be visiting more now. Looking forward to seeing the Mini Twinn

Brian

Back