When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold ***FOR SALE***36 ROLLFAST SPORT MOTOBIKE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1936 Rollfast Sport Moto Bike Model V-24F

I'm in a bit of a downsizing mode and need to simplify my life, so I will be putting some nice bikes up for sale

I've owned this bike for several years and it is a very nice original surviving example.

It rides very nice and shows well.

I believe that the Continental tires are also original to the bike as this bike looks to be totally unmolested.

It has a nice cobalt blue paint, original decals (except rear triangle decal) nice fat torpedo (I think no guts. Will check)nice but untested Delta Defender tail light and a very nice hanging curved tank which is very clean on the inside as well. This bike also has the one year only seat collet.

I'm sure that the horn will work but I have never tested myself. The bike is so clean that I do not see any issues with getting the electrical's going.

The Troxel seat is also original to the bike and is holding up really well. I would never recover this seat or redo any components of the bike. They are only original once and finding an early bike in this condition are few and far between.

The bike will include the original Rollfast script pedals.

The triple step rims are pretty true but I think one of the rims is missing a spoke or two. Not bad for an 81 year old bike.

$1600.00 prefer a local sale at this time but will consider shipping at your cost to serious buyer.

PayPal as FF or cash and carry

Convo or email any Q's

[email protected]
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG