When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For Sale - '81 Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 Road Bike Rare Chrome 23" - Restored

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$550 OBO plus shipping

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For sale is a beautiful '81 Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 touring road bike, fully restored and ready to ride. It is 57cm or 22.5" center to center seat tube size (23" catalog size) and is finished in the rare all chrome frame. Often called the poor man's Paramount in chrome. Bottom bracket serial # 81-05-18057.

$550 OBO plus shipping, located in Carmel, IN (Indianapolis suburb).

Bike was stripped, cleaned, and polished with new correct water slide decals applied. Added new tubes and Panaracer tires, bar tape, and cables. Includes the correct vintage Jim Blackburn front and rear racks for your touring and adding panier bags if you choose. Equipped with the correct Shimano Altus derailleurs, Suntour bar end shifters, Tange headset, Sugino Super Maxy double crankset, Weinmann side pull brakes, levers, and matched rims, Sakae SR stem and bars.

Message me here with any questions or if you need additional photos. I will ship at buyers expense, will be very reasonable using Bike Flights. I will properly box up for safe arrival.
IMG_6327.JPG

IMG_6323.JPG

IMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6330.JPG

Back