When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale Antique Original Draisienne Or Hobby Horse

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
E

E. DOMACHOWSKI

I Have An Antique Bike Which I Believe To Be A Draisienne Or Hobby Horse As No Other Bike Fits Its Description, It Has No Pedals And Only One Long Handle To Steer It Which Moves Both Wheels.it Is Made From Metal And Has A Wooden Seat.the Wheels Measure 24" Diameter And The Bike Itself Measures 64" Long From Front To Back. Its In Original Condition.i Would Be Willing To Sell It If The Right Offer Was Made.

Here's Ed's pictures, I loaded them for him.

EdMa.jpg

EdMA1.jpg

EdMA2.jpg

It may be a modified steering side like that guy said ,but My dad says he's seen one of them before. He said he's seen an identical one in a museum before but he can't remember what it is or what museum he saw it in.I don't know anything about bikes that old, but I do know that my dad is usually dead on when it comes to machines so I'de take what he said into advisement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pic. Do you know the era the photo was taken? How long did they make those units? JO BO

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back