When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold FOR SALE BF Goodrich Tire Display

-
I've bought/sold on the Cabe and been on Ebay buying selling Internationally as "nsuser" ( see my feedback) for over 15 years, but been in the hobby 35+ years, BUYING/SELLING. If you have not shipped to Canada before, it's easy. ( I ship to the U.S. all the time) 1 teeny Customs form filled out on line or at your P.O.. Contents and value..then it's gonzo.....north.. Price is usually almost double in postage though compared to within the U.S., but I pay that of course.

Hey Chris,

I just PM'd you. I think I'll have to pass. Sounds like you are trying to re-coup your investment. Been there, done that ( tried anyway...lol.. I usually can't...dang...) I went with another one not as nice, but more in my budget...ha!! GLWTS...Bob. (Sorry for any inconvenience/waste of your time if there was any incurred)

I have several of these clam shell tire displays in my man cave and shop. They buy and sell fast at car swap meets. $75-$100 depending on subject matter. At one time they were everywhere for $20.

Stick to your guns on this one! Been collecting BFG for years, well worth 100-125.

20180808_153309 (1).jpg

Back