When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Customized 20 inch Boys Western Flyer Muscle Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

balloontirecruiser

Hello, as the title says. I also have a post in Buy/Sell/Trade (The link being: http://www.thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3068) which is the appropriate column; Sorry I posted this here, I know it's in the wrong place, but I figured it'd be good to mention it here too. I will consider trades, preferably for Balloon tire tank bicycle parts or an old cruiser with the same value; or will consider any offers made. It's not a perfect little bicycle (I built it myself, including the stick shift) but it's a pretty fun little three speed and would be great for a kid. The rear hub is a Shimano 333, the sporcket and bars are Krate parts, and the tires and paint are brand new. As to a cash price, please make me an offer. I don't think I will ship this one. Feel free to post, pm, (or email me anytime at: [email protected] ). I will post a picture below, and will be happy to post more at request. Thanks!

2w7qnv9-1.jpg

Parting this bike out. Selling the mag sprocket and hangbars- I was told they are from '68 Krate.

Back