When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE- CWC Trail Blazer-Post War-Restored-NICE!

-
Price

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Post war TRAIL BLAZER
Another variant of Cleveland Welding Co. bicycles. Always badged as a Trail Blazer. Probably very late 1940's or early 1950's. In excellent restored full show condition. I have owned this for about 45 years. I restored classic automobiles for decades and restored this myself about 25 years ago. Looks as good and fresh as when it was completed. NO expense spared or short cut taken. Ridden about 5 times, hung on the wall for awhile, and wrapped up the rest of the time.

This was a good solid complete California bike when I got it. Never damaged, abused or missing parts. Weathered but never rusted. Bead blasted, primed and painted with Glasurit single stage urethane automotive paint. NO clearcoat. Christensen show plating. Hand painted pin stripes. Bike was assembled with lots of care. Parts that were cad plated were replated with good quality cad. Small hardware is all stainless. Fender rivets are threaded rivet head stainless. Freshly lubed and rides great! Displays beautifully with NO paint chips or damage or plating issues.
We are downsizing so it needs a good new home!

Beautiful restored Trail Blazer badge
Peaked fenders with chrome plated curved braces and correct peaked rear reflector
Front springer with optional factory side crash bars
Rack with original factory side crash bars
NOS Troxel seat with crash bar
Delta front load light
Stainless spokes
Mint original tank with horn assembly
Chrome plated chain guard with paint
New Departure hubs
Bull horn handlebars with original gooseneck and correct grips
NOS Persons pedals
NOS skip tooth chain
CWC seat post decal
No name good quality white walls that are old but completely usable

SOLD AS IS. NO SHIPPING. Sorry, too much risk involved. Local Pickup only. I am in Los Angeles.

If you have a shipper I will work with them to make sure it is loaded safely.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

tbb1.JPG

tbb2.JPG

tbb3.JPG

tbb4.JPG

tbb5.JPG

tbb6.JPG

tbb7.JPG

tbb8.JPG

tbb9.JPG

tbb10.JPG

tbb11.JPG

tbb12.JPG