When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale: Festool 574447 Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set

-

phi

Look Ma, No Hands!
Suspended
Up for sale is a nicely used Festool 574447 Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set + 498205 DS/XL-D12/D14 assortment kit in superb condition.
Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time
Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels
Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the work piece for accurate placement
Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2-Inch in length for large scale projects
Includes optional trim and cross stops for narrow stock and edge joining.Power Consumption:420 watts
The tool is slightly used and it comes with everything as listed
1x 12mm cutter
1x 14mm cutter
Plug-It cord
Face Frame Attachment
The Systainer box is in excellent condition as well, all part functions on the machine as it should.

Asking Price: USD$1500 shipped and insured.

If you are interested kindly contact me via mail
esales2 at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking...!!!

bo12.jpg

bo8.jpg

bo7.jpg

bo5.jpg

bo1.jpg

I am very interested in buying you DF 700 and accessories! I am a retired and trying to make furniture and woodworking projects that I love. Pease contact me if the machine is still available at my email address. [email protected].

Back