When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale: Festool 574447 Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

phi

Look Ma, No Hands!
Suspended
Up for sale is a nicely used Festool 574447 Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set + 498205 DS/XL-D12/D14 assortment kit in superb condition.
Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time
Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels
Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the work piece for accurate placement
Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2-Inch in length for large scale projects
Includes optional trim and cross stops for narrow stock and edge joining.Power Consumption:420 watts
The tool is slightly used and it comes with everything as listed
1x 12mm cutter
1x 14mm cutter
Plug-It cord
Face Frame Attachment
The Systainer box is in excellent condition as well, all part functions on the machine as it should.

Asking Price: USD$1500 shipped and insured.

If you are interested kindly contact me via mail
esales2 at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking...!!!

bo12.jpg

bo8.jpg

bo7.jpg

bo5.jpg

bo1.jpg

I am very interested in buying you DF 700 and accessories! I am a retired and trying to make furniture and woodworking projects that I love. Pease contact me if the machine is still available at my email address. [email protected].

Back