When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For Sale Hopalong Cassidy Trike, Girls Bike Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ed Manes

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a Hopalong Cassidy tricycle tank for sale - $375 shipped in continental US. Not sure if it is for the 12" or 16" tricycles, or maybe both. It will also perfectly fits at least the girl's 24" bicycle, not sure about the 20" girls. If used for the girl's bicycle, you would have to cut holes for the holsters.

It's hard to measure, but if I lay a ruler along the side, from the center of the front edge to the center of the rear edge, it measures appx. 9"

Tank is original with some minor scratches and a little minor paint bubbling here and there. White Hopalong Cassidy graphics are original silk screened and in excellent condition. Hoppy conchos were not attached, so I re-attached them with split rivets. Conchos are tight and in excellent condition. I would rate the overall condition of the tank as excellent.

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2728.JPG

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

Last edited:
I have a Hopalong Cassidy tricycle tank for sale - $375 shipped in continental US. Not sure if it is for the 12" or 16" tricycles, or maybe both. It will also perfectly fits at least the girl's 24" bicycle, not sure about the 20" girls. If used for the girl's bicycle, you would have to cut holes for the holsters.

It's hard to measure, but if I lay a ruler along the side, from the center of the front edge to the center of the rear edge, it measures appx. 9"

Tank is original with some minor scratches and a little minor paint bubbling here and there. White Hopalong Cassidy graphics are original silk screened and in excellent condition. Hoppy conchos were not attached, so I re-attached them with split rivets. Conchos are tight and in excellent condition. I would rate the overall condition of the tank as excellent.

View attachment 1054172

View attachment 1054173

View attachment 1054174

View attachment 1054175

View attachment 1054176
Sweet!

Back