When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Metal Clad 28" Wood Wheel Set with Model A New Departure hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kali Kolo

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is a Metal Clad Wood Wheel set with a New Departure Model A rear hub and a Model M front hub. Both wheels have been re-laced with new spokes on long nipples. The wood is perfect and super tight. No loose pieces or cracked pieces falling out.

The rims were painted some time in the past post and it is very soft so I figure a spray can job. There is no pitting from rust so these will finish out nice or are a great candidate for re-plating.

These rims have a few dimples lightly scattered about. Very few to speak of. The metal on this set of wheels is free of any rusted pitting. NO PITTS. There is one spot on the front rim that is slightly dented and I included a picture of it.

I have never ridden these but admonish anyone who buys them to rebuild the hubs, both of them. The hubs have never been rebuilt.

The pictures say it all. I want $175 for these with FREE SHIPPING.

IMG_1148.jpg
MCWS 1.jpg
MCWS 2.jpg
MCWS 3.jpg
MCWS 4.jpg
MCWS 5.jpg
Prince.jpg

Sold as is. NO RETURNS

Free Shipping to the lower 48 states.

I will ship world wide. Ask for shipping quote.

Please look at my other auctions for more parts from the 1890s Wood Wheel bicycle era.

Next Step

OK That did not sell. Next step, $125 delivered. Take these, they are a millstone about my neck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back