When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Original 1901 Spalding/Nyack Catalog

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfa242

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sold - thanks. Pretty nice condition, but some splitting at the lower binding and clipped corners on back cover - 12 pages. $45 shipped or best offer.

IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1492.JPG
IMG_1493.jpg
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_7734.jpg

Last edited:
Spalding

Anything in there on Eddie Bald racing his "Red Head"? I'm not sure Eddie was racing for
Spalding in 1901 but for sure in 1899 and maybe 1900. If there is anything on Eddie in there, I'll take it.

Thanx
Bill
!B96Hk2gB2k~$(KGrHqIOKowEy+jCySk8BM7GwSp-3g~~_3.jpg

Anything in there on Eddie Bald racing his "Red Head"? I'm not sure Eddie was racing for
Spalding in 1901 but for sure in 1899 and maybe 1900. If there is anything on Eddie in there, I'll take it.

Thanx
Bill

Hi Bill,
No, I don't see any mention of Eddie in this catalog.
Thanks for the interest anyway though.
Dean

This is the first that I've ever heard of a Nyack bicycle, they don't even come up on a google search, how rare are they?

I'm not sure, but the Wheelmen have them manufacturing in Nyack, NY from 1888-1901 and here's a blurb about it in the catalog -

IMG_7736.jpg

This has got to be one of the coolest chainrings I've ever seen!

attachment.jpg

Love the chain adjustment mechanism too:cool:

Brouchure

Since I have the shaft drive bike shown, I will buy the brouchure. Tell me details about sending the money. Steve Doan 563-920-8889 Thanks

Thanks Dean, The reason I asked was that Iv'ed lived in the Nyack area forever & never heard of the Nyack bicycles. Granted, that was a little before my time. Want to ask some of the historical society people if they know anything about them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back