When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE: Radio Flyer Trike (requires restoration)

-
D

DLisle

I have here a Radio Flyer Trike frame and wheels requiring restoration. I am led to understand it is from circa 1950's The only thing that is obviously missing is the front tyre and front pedals, although the rest is complete.
IMG_1849.jpg

As you can see, it needs rubbing down or shot-blasting, and repainting, but I'm sure that someone with the correct know-how would find it a fairly easy job, and end up with a fabulous little tricycle.

I was going to attempt this restoration project myself, but I have so much else on at the moment, it has been sitting in my garage for a couple of years now and I have not had time to start it.

I am located in the North East of the UK, and will happily ship to anywhere, (providing postage costs are covered).

Other than that - please drop me line if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer!

Open to offers!

Back