When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold ***FOR SALE*** Rare 34 Dayton, MAKE OFFER

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
34 Dayton

I’m in a bit of a downsizing mode and need to simplify my life, so I will be putting some nice bikes up for sale.

This was a recent and sort of an impulse buy for me. I have done nothing to the bike except clean it up a bit since I bought it.

As far as I know, these 34 Dayton’s are pretty rare in terms of numbers and they only came in two color choices of black and a reddish tone. (Bike not original paint)

I don't know much about these bikes but it does appear to have the original frame, fork, bottle cap badge, crank, sprocket, stem, bars, truss rods and bracket.

The fenders and braces could also be original to the bike but I'm not 100% sure.

It has a nice set of triple steps laced on Carlisle snake belly tires that do hold air pretty good.

It also has a nice survivor Troxel seat which is holding together pretty well.

A set of Torrington 10's (note pictured) will also be included.

Rode the bike once or twice and it rides nice but could use a servicing.

Not much more to say, so look over the pictures.

$1500.00 OBO Prefer a local sale at this time but if you are a serious buyer, I may consider shipping at your cost.

Prefer PayPal as FF or cash and carry

Convo or email any Q's to [email protected]
IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG

Last edited:
34 Dayton

I’m in a bit of a downsizing mode and need to simplify my life, so I will be putting some nice bikes up for sale.

This was a recent and sort of an impulse buy for me. I have done nothing to the bike except clean it up a bit since I bought it.

As far as I know, these 34 Dayton’s are pretty rare in terms of numbers and they only came in two color choices of black and a reddish tone. (Bike not original paint)

I don't know much about these bikes but it does appear to have the original frame, fork, bottle cap badge, crank, sprocket, stem, bars, truss rods and bracket.

The fenders and braces could also be original to the bike but I'm not 100% sure.

It has a nice set of triple steps laced on Carlisle snake belly tires that do hold air pretty good.

It also has a nice survivor Troxel seat which is holding together pretty well.

A set of Torrington 10's (note pictured) will also be included.

Rode the bike once or twice and it rides nice but could use a servicing.

Not much more to say, so look over the pictures.

$1500.00 Prefer a local sale at this time but if you are a serious buyer, I may consider shipping at your cost.

Prefer PayPal as FF or cash and carry

Convo or email any Q's to [email protected]
View attachment 656303 View attachment 656304 View attachment 656305 View attachment 656306 View attachment 656307 View attachment 656308 View attachment 656309 View attachment 656310 View attachment 656311 View attachment 656312 View attachment 656313 View attachment 656314 View attachment 656315 View attachment 656316 View attachment 656317
Dreamy.

Huffman autobiography indicates a total of 600
machines were produced from early October
thru late December .... this would include the
motorbike (tank and non-tank) .. the camelback
and the ladies machine.

The 600 included all badges used by the company,
at the time .. not just the Dayton.

The tank model and the 1934 frame were not produced
in 1935. The main change for the frames was the elim-
ination of the straight seat stays. Curved seat stays
became the norm in 1935.

This is a wonderfully-stout machine.

...... patric

Barnes Cycle Shop ... Fall 1934.jpg

Last edited:
I'm motivated on selling this bike. If you are interested on owning this 34 Dayton, make me a fair offer and it may be yours to enjoy.

I hate to commit the ultimate sin and part it out, but I will if I don't move it soon.

Last edited:
Back